About The Net
- The net is dedicated to AM and vintage vacuum tube radio gear. If you need parts or expertise, there will probably be someone on the net who can assist you. If your gear is working, just stop by to say hello! You will meet a friendly and helpful group.
- The MCRN starts at 7:30 CDT every Saturday morning on 3.885MHz following the WA9ZTY Vintage AM Group session.
About This Site
- We encourage input from the AM and vintage radio community. If you have any stories, pictures or projects to add, just send the information to Harry, Dave or George. We'll do the rest! ➙ The links for updates are below on the left side of this page.
is a Clickable Link ▶
Best @ 1265 Horizontal Pixels
Last Update ⇒ Jan 11, 2018
- 9/24/17 ☛ Danny W9DWS announced 3rd tower picnic for 9/8/18
(stay tuned for more info!)
- 11/12/2017 ☛ Uploaded 2017 Appleton Hamfest PIX
- 11/14/2017 ☛ Uploaded October 2017 Kalamazoo II PIX
- 11/22/2017 ☛ Viking 500 Restoration PIX to W9LRS page
- 11/22/17 ☛ WA9ZTY Vintage AM Group Thanksgiving Party
- 11/30/2017 ☛ Updated DX-60 Net Page
- 12/14/17 ☛ AWA FP-1 FORESTPHONE to W9RAN page.